- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Bed Extended Semi Detached House
- Close to Highly Regarded Schools
- Scope to extend further (STPP)
- Separate Utility Room
- Open Plan Living Downstairs
- Tastefully Decorated
- No Upper Chain
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Driveway for 3 Cars
Within close proximity of local well regarded schools this tastefully decorated three bedroom house would be ideal for those with young families looking for their children to be in catchment of either of the Breakspear Primary Schools or Vyners Secondary School. The house itself is set in a quiet cul de sac with the rear garden overlooking Swalekeys Park. Having already had a rear extension this house also has the potential to further extend by converting the current garage or even a loft extension if needed (STPP).
Having a Low Maintenance Front with Off Street Parking for 3 Smaller Cars you enter the House into the hallway where there is a downstairs cloakroom discreetly positioned to the side. You go on through to a bright and airy open plan lounge/diner overlooking the private garden which sits adjacent to the recently renovated kitchen. Walking through the kitchen you reach a door that holds a small but useful utility room.
Going back to the hallway you will go arrive at the staircase leading you upstairs whee you are presented with good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Thoughtful planning has rearranged the cupboard space so even the smallest of the three rooms has ample storage.
Early viewing on this property is highly recommended.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Prestigious Property Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.